Ordering Code / Part Number: SL-1445
The Syrus Cloud-Connect is an intelligent vehicle tracking and reporting device. Superior GPS sensitivity combined with a quad-band GSM/GPRS module allow for global, multi-carrier wireless connectivity that makes the Syrus Cloud-Connect ideal for massive deployments. A high-resolution, three-axis accelerometer with auto-calibration feature empowers applications like vehicle acceleration backlog for accident reconstruction, driving metrics performance, towing alert, tilt monitoring, 3D spatial awareness and lateral acceleration. The Syrus Cloud-Connect delivers full control over operational expenses and is easy to install, so it’s suitable for low-cost business models.
Exclusively Supported by
White label cloud-service software solution that empowers full control of Syrus Cloud-Connect devices under the integrators own domain. Managing connectivity, taking care of proactive remote diagnostics, updating specific configurations, doing firmware upgrades has never been faster and easier. Take advantage of a friendly user interface and manage vehicle analytics, alerts monitoring, real time visualization and basic geofencing interaction.
Syrus online marketplace allows partners and customers to develop value added applications for smarter vehicle tracking. Use your industry knowledge to create vertical specific solutions and share among the community to get new revenue streams. Choose among several advanced configurations and Apps available and designed for industry specific verticals.
Advance Interaction Through RESTful APIs
Create and deploy your own IoT/M2M solution without the complexity of low level data abstraction or interacting with complex hardware protocols. Integrate and share data with any third party platform via industry standard Web Services.
– Internal rechargeable backup battery
– Built in motion sensor to implement Smart Power Management (low power consumption modes)
– Embedded GSM and GPS antennas with superior cellular and GPS quality
– IP65 sealed enclosure
– Over the air firmware upgrade and over the air configuration management via Pegasus gateway
– Turn by turn reports to guarantee the best possible tracking resolution.
– Up to five SMS telephone Numbers.
– Up to 30.000 buffered messages
– Up to 100 built in circular geofences
– Up to 100 built in polygonal geofences
– Virtual Hour Meter
– Virtual Odometer
– Up to 16 user signals
– Up to 20 user counters
– Motion, shock and aggressive driving detection
– Accelerations backlog
– Remote configuration via API
– Abstract high level interaction via Pegasus Gateway REST API
– Ultra low power consumption during sleep mode (<1mA)
– Customizable pre-fabricated cable connector (automotive connectors, waterproof connectors, Molex, etc)